Saturday, November 26, 2011

Love is like a magic. We are not able to see it, but the feeling is very strong

Wah, tajuk entry tak boleh blah kan? Anyway, love is really like a magic. This is the real thing that I always feel. The story is basically about me. Probably, others' feeling are not same as mine. So, that's mean okay.
          Love is such a pure feeling towards other people. Love has the same meaning, but it is depend on a person how he or she describes the the meaning. In our life, love can be either compulsory and not. It is compulsory to love ourselves and next our parents, family and friends around us.
          What is the magic in love. The situation comes when we fall for someone who are opposite sex. For me, I will fall for a guy. That be so sure. I have been in love before. It was really magic. Everything I saw in him was beautiful, nothing could be wrong.Well, it is the example of love which is not compulsory. Anyway, it never be forbidden to love for someone, as long as we know how to manage our life. We have to go through all the priorities in our life and after that it should be okay to commit with this magic feeling.
          When I fall in love,I will got on bed every night to sleep with smile. I keep smiling before I fall asleep. I will only focus my imagination on 'him'. I know I shouldn't do that as it will affect my priorities. But, it is not a sin to love 'him'. But, I must be careful and always think , does this feeling will generate good things to me or not, right.
          The point is, whether I spend much time thinking about 'him', unfortunately, he never knew. If I tell 'him', either one whether he cares or doesn't. So, is it a good sign to be in love?
          That's it. Even though how hard you spend time thinking about him or her, the person you are fall for never knew it. Just be careful when you fall in love. I should be careful too. I wrote this as because I want to motivate myself.

<3
kids in love 296x300 kids in love

No comments: