Monday, August 25, 2008

such a suck day!

really hate this day....
the day before, i was really tension with all the homeworks that i've given. did i do it? the answer is..no! i never touch my books at all. at night..i was on my ym, chatting with my bf, but unfortunately he was not feeling well. cian die...senang je sakit after balik camping,huhu.
thank god! susun jadual [check] iron bj [ check] my lovely pencil case [check] tudung for agama [check]. i woke up at 5.30, pe agy..doing karagn [really hate! teacher told to write the karangn contoh! buang mase aku jer arr!] hurm..agak kalam kabut.
naseb baik taw! i went to school by kereta..tak arr rushing gi bustop for the first day school after 2nd semester!

i tried to send my peka chemist..but teacher said..'sorry, da tak diterima'...i said..but teacher...i. i...she ignored me! then..i was still standing at her place, later she said...go back to your class first...so, i only prayed to god for help me...

back home...kena marah..mother told me to do homework. okey! i do. i open my comp, to take a look at my asiggment. Mother scold at me, huh! online agy! i said,,ma! nak wat keje ney..nak buka file'..then, she replied...' siap arr, kalau cikgu kol mama!

tonight, i promise with myself...trying my best to complete my work!

hopeful~
anna~

No comments: